The Tone Rebellion - CD Version
- Installation does NOT work on ODROIDs, BUT can be done on any other Linux PC/Laptop
When installing on a different PC make sure you select the same settings as on ODROIDs
Virtual Desktop, dsound pre-installed
- After game is installed copy the folder of the virtual drive from your regular PC to your ODROIDs (both normally called PlayOnLinux's virtual drives)
- Open the Configuration screen of PlayOnLinux on your ODROID.
- Select your PlayOnLinux virtual drive
- Switch to the Wine tab
- Select the icon for Registry Editor
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/The Logic Factory/The Tone Rebellion/111/ and configure the cdrom to match the CD drive of your ODROID.
- Close the Registry Editor screen
- Go back the the General tab and select to Make a new shortcut from this virtual drive
- Launcher is float.exe
The installation process is a little bit more complicated, since you have to install the game on another PC.
But once it's installed there it's just a matter of copying the game folder over to the ODROID and setting up the correct CD drive path, so it's really not THAT complicated
The game only runs in 640x480, you will need the CD in your CD drive or mounted via cdemu in order to play the game with music and video.